Sweet Potato and Paneer Paratha
- ½ small sweet potato, boiled, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons grated cottage cheese (Paneer)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour + for dusting
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of cumin powder
- A pinch of coriander powder
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
Age Group: 12 months & above
- 1 Put the wheat flour and salt in a bowl, add sufficient water and knead into a soft dough.
- 2 For stuffing; mix the sweet potato, cottage cheese, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander in a bowl. Devide the dough and the stuffing into two equal portions.
- 3 Roll out the dough into thick chappati and stuff each with a portion of stuffing. Seat the edges and roll into thin paratha.
- 4 Heat a non- stick tawa. Place the paratha on it, one after the other, and cook till the underside is almost cooked. Flip and cook till the other side is almost cooked.
- 5 Dizzle ghee and cook, turning sides, till both the sides are completely cooked.
- 6 Serve at room temperature.
- Calories (kcal) – 393.3
- Carbohydrates (gm) -63.8
- Protein (gm) – 13.49
- Fats (gm)- 7.9
- Iron (mg)- 3.87
- Calcium (mg) – 190