Pumpkin Rice Porridge
- 2 tablespoons rice, soaked for 20 minutes and drained.
- 1 tablespoon moong dal, soaked for 20 minutes and drained.
- 1 tablespoon banana puree.
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree.
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
Age Group: 6-8 Months
- 1 Transfer the rice, dal, cinnamon powder, banana puree, pumpkin puree in a pressure cooker. Add ¾ cup water, cover and cook till the pressure is released thrice.
- 2 Open the lid once the pressure is settled completely.
- 3 Mash with the back of the spoon and serve at room temperature.
- Calories (kcal) – 204 Kcal
- Carbohydrates (gm) - 38
- Protein (gm) – 6.2
- Fats (gm)- 0.5
- Iron (mg) – 0.7 mg