Manager – Medical Affairs
Key Opinion Leader Engagement:
- Identify and segment key opinion leaders as relevant to the category
- Create and run advisory boards for specific health platform / therapeutic areas
- Collect insights from the advisory boards specific to product, the science, and communication
- Plan and execute various online & offline HCP education initiatives to drive credibility of Danone India
- Work closely with KOLs to develop patient education material as relevant to health platform
Provide Medical / Scientific support:
- Conduct literature review and analysis specific to Nutrition platform / therapeutic area
- Partner with R&I team and provide medical rationale & Nutrition design inputs for Innovation projects
- Work with global / local teams and develop scientific content relevant to brands
- Work closely with marketing team to develop / validate scientific communication for brands
- Develop content for training of Medical Sales team
- Conduct training of Medical Sales Team, evaluate them
- Oversee team of Nutritionists
- Define their objectives and individual development plans
- Provide them right opportunities and help them grow
Research and studies:
- Work with KOLs and key institutes to develop product specific case studies on effectiveness of therapy
- Design and execute investigator initiated studies in collaboration with KOLs
Masters in Nutrition / Ph. D. in Nutrition / MBBS
- 7-10 years of total experience with atleast 5-6 years working in Nutrition / Nutraceuticals
- Experience of working with KOLs is must.
- Good to have experience in Pediatric Nutrition.
Officer – Finance
- Financial reporting including MIS for other parameters forming part of regular reporting for three businesses / entities.
- General Ledger Hygiene
- Reporting of Financial KPIs to Regional Business Services
- Support Overheads management – forecasting / monitoring / managing of Head Office Overheads
- Support in Statutory Audit of all entities
- Vendor / customer invoice processing
- GST reconciliation
- Treasury payments
- GL / Vendor / customer reconciliations
B.Com / M.Com with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Tally working knowledge
- Sound accounting fundamentals
- Good communication skills
Assistant Manager – Medical Marketing
- Developing the plans/strategy of the brand for HCPs and gaining support of top management
- Leading the Innovation agenda for HCP-channel as per the Brand Strategy
- Implementation of brand plans for HCPs (as agreed above), includes.
- Ensuring timely implementation of the activity calendar for HCPs
- Identifying and drawing up any corrective/reactive action required on the brand through prescription share review.
- Constant scanning of healthcare trends and implications on the brand.
- Maintaining and updating competition dossiers w.r.t spends/cost benchmarks etc.
- Identify and deploy any HCP/Medical as well consumer research that may be needed on the brand
- Developing and maintaining HCP Insights and Consumer Understanding with regard to the products under the brand
- HCP communication
- Developing overall HCP communication strategy.
- Developing new messaging matrix and materials in close collaboration with the medical, legal and regulatory team for HCPs
- Driving the HCP digital approach: HCP website regular updates, e-CME implementation, asset development to support CBUs strategy
- Developing HCP to patient education tools in cooperation with local business units/sales
- Maintain a monthly dashboard of all HCP activations/communication.
- Track brand performance.
- Provide assistance with preparation of submissions to regulatory agencies.
- KOL/KBL Management
MBA in Marketing from a Reputed Institute
- 6 – 7 years of Medical Marketing experience on large brands
- Varied experience in building HCP campaigns ranging from in-clinic activities to CMEs
- Currently working as Marketing Manager/GPM in a reputed multinational pharma / HCP marketing driven company
Assistant Manager – Finance (Plant role)
- Responsible for preparing annual plant budgets & start plans along with monthly rolling forecast
- Variance analysis actual v/s budget/rolling forecasts for Opex and Capex including analysing &
accurately reporting monthly financial results of the plant as per global reporting templates within defined/
due timelines & managing capex cash outflow projections & actual tracking on monthly basis &
coordinating with cross functional teams to ensure delivery.
- Prepares capex projects status update on actuals v/s IO/plan & monthly dashboards
- Monitor expenditures in accordance with company fiscal policy and project cash flows to Corporate treasury team
- Prepares Capex/investment proposals w.r.t. payback & return on capital invested
- Materials usage variance analysis and proposals on action plans to optimize yield recovery
- Preparing milk dashboard with KPIs & insights on milk system/milk solids deviations
- Plant related payables/receivables as per company policies and agreement commitments
- Ensuring compliance to company’s fiscal policies & Dango (Danone Compliance Programme)
- Compliance of applicable laws i.e. Indirect Taxes (GST), Direct Taxes (TDS) & applicable
Factory labour laws etc
- Periodic fixed assets and inventory reconciliation and proposal for variances and drafting write off/write
- Ensuring monthly/quarterly closing activities by taking appropriate provisions, closure of production
- Capex management from ideation to implementation
- RM/PM/FG inventory & fixed assets controls by ensuring periodic verifications & giving heads up
on any risks
- Support to plant team on day to day basis e,g timely payments, process costing, financial analysis/
- Partnering with SSD for negotiations, contract validation and payment terms.
CA/ICWA preferably first attempt pass candidate
- Should have 2 to 3 years post qualification experience along with min 1 year plant finance budgeting/MIS & cost controlling experience in FMCG company
- Hands on experience on SAP ERP environment
- Well verse with MS Office applications
- Should possess sharp presentation & effective communication skills
- Candidate should be pro-active in cost analysis to identify cost savings opportunities, driving efficiencies across all functions and overall cost effectiveness of the plant ensuring compliance to all corporate policies & applicable laws of the land.