- Responsible for leading and managing one or more brands – creating, executing and monitoring brand specific strategy.
- Responsible to lead innovation projects from Idea to Launch stage.
- Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to all relevant channels.
- Works collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Owns timeline management, budget, and project analysis. Evaluates performance and takes corrective actions.
- Utilizes consumer and customer -driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brands.
- Analyze sales information, projections, and other meaningful data and prepare forecasts on market evolution and company products.
- Business Forecasting/Results – work with sales and demand planning teams to generate accurate volume forecasts.
- Market Analysis – closely monitors market trends to provide insights and data.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Should have lead / been instrumental part of Consumer Campaigns.
- Should have knowledge of Digital & E-commerce platforms.
MBA in Marketing from a Reputed Institute
5 – 9 years of relevant experience, working in Reputed FMCG companies
Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Power Point
Should have good communication and presentation skills