Breaded Paneer Fingers
- 50 grams paneer, cut onto thick strips
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat breadcrum
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour slurry
- Oil to shallow fry
Age Group: 10 months to 12 months
- 1Mix the paneer strips with salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2Mix salt, fresh parsley and fresh breadcrumbs and spread on a plate.
- 3Dip the paneer strips in whole wheat flour slurry and roll in breadcrumbs. Dust off excess breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat oil on a non-stick tawa. Place the paneer strips and cook, turning sides, till golden brown from all sides.
- 5Drain and serve.
- Calories (kcal) – 487
- Carbohydrates (gm) – 15.4
- Protein (gm) – 10.8
- Fats (gm)- 35.23
- Iron (mg)- 2.25
- Calcium (mg) – 257.7