Aloo and Broccoli Parantha
- ½ small potato, boiled, peeled and grated
- 2 broccoli florets, blanched and finely chopped
- 45 grams whole wheat flour + for dusting
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of cumin powder
- A pinch dried mango powder
- 1 teaspoon homemade white butter/ghee
Age Group: 12 months & above
- 1 Put the wheat flour and salt in a bowl, add sufficient water and knead into soft dough.
- 2 For stuffing, mix the potato, broccoli, salt, cumin powder and dried mango powder in a bowl.
- 3 Divide the dough and the stuffing into two equal portions.
- 4 Roll out the dough into thick chapatti and stuff each with a portion of stuffing. Seal the edges and roll into thin parantha.
- 5 Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the parantha on it, one after the other, and cook till the underside is almost cooked. Flip and cook till the other side is almost cooked.
- 6 Drizzle half teaspoon white butter/ghee and cook, turning sides, till both the sides are completely cooked.
- 7 Serve.
- Calories (kcal) – 240.4
- Carbohydrates (gm) -40.53
- Protein (gm) – 7.35
- Fats (gm)- 5.76
- Iron (mg)- 3.02
- Calcium (mg) – 49.1