- 1½ cups rice flour + for dusting
- 1½ cups scraped fresh coconut
- ½ cup grated jaggery (gur)
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds (safed til)
- Oil as required
Age Group: 10 months to 12 months
- 1Heat a non-stick pan. Add coconut, jaggery and sesame seeds, mix and cook till the jaggery dissolves. Transfer into a bowl.
- 2Mix rice flour with sufficient water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- 3Heat little oil in a non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of batterand rotate the pan to spread the batter evenly. Cook, turning sides, till both sides are evenly cooked.
- 4Stuff pancakes with coconut-jaggery mixture and roll.
- 5Heat little oil in another non-stick pan, place the pancakes in the pan and cook till golden brown.
- 6Serve hot.
- Calories (Kcal) –472
- Carbohydrates (gm) - 51.6
- Protein (gm) – 5.4
- Fats (gm) – 24.1
- Iron (mg) – 9.4
- Calcium (mg) – 123.7