Broken Wheat Kheer
- ½ cup broken wheat, soaked overnight
- 2-3 raisins, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cashew nut powder
- ½ medium banana, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 dried figs, finely chopped
- 2 seedless dates, finely chopped
- ½ medium sweet potato, boiled, peeled and grated
- A pinch of green cardamom powder
Age Group: 10 months to 12 months
- 1 Place the broken wheat, raisins, cashewnut powder, figs and dates in a pressure cooker and cook with appropriate amount of water till the pressure is released 4 times.
- 2 Open the pressure cooker once the pressure is settled.
- 3 Heat milk in non-stick pan. Add the cooked broken wheat mixture along with sweet potato and cardamom powder and let it cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- 4Serve at room temperature.
- Calories (kcal) – 630 Kcal
- Carbohydrates (gm) – 121.6
- Protein (gm) – 15.6
- Fats (gm)- 10.8
- Iron (mg)- 6.79
- Calcium (mg) – 438.1