- Work closely with marketing teams to provide scientific backup and new insights for nutritional product range
- Leverage nutrition knowledge for product promotion in form of scientific information for Healthcare professionals.
- Support marketing product launch activities and training
- Create mutually beneficial partnerships and ways of working with key professional and influential groups, through joint initiatives, activities and programmes
- Provide support for Post marketing / Non interventional studies to reinforce the safety and efficacy benefits of the marketed products and efficacy and safety trials as part of new product development.
- Liaise with local CROs and global research center for internal research studies
- Access and utilize scientific resources/data-base available at Danone global and regional level
- Coordinate special nutrition projects
Mumbai – HO
Masters – M. Sc./ Ph D (preferred) Food Science & Nutrition/Dietetics
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
AM Medical Affairs
- Identify and enlist key stakeholders (KOLs, HCPs, dietitians, institutes etc.) who would be the target for expanding the category in that region.
- Prepare a proper plan and meet the key stakeholders in the region on frequent basis (through face to face, telephonic and virtual meetings).
- Discuss the science behind Danone Nutricia’s product range, and the superiority of the same compared to other treatment options with various stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Medical Sales team in the region and help them with any queries related to product, the science, claims or any other health / nutrition queries.
- Organize RTM, CME, workshops in collaboration with Sales/Science/Marketing teams.
- Contribute to national and international events organized by HO teams.
- Act as a subject matter expert and handle any queries related to product / science coming from any stakeholder (HCPs, dietitians, patients etc.)
- Act as a point of contact between HCPs, Head office, Screening labs and Patient’s relatives to understand emergency patient need, and help address it.
- Provide regular training to the Medical Sales team.
- Work with local clinicians and dietitians and help them resolve any queries related to use of Danone’s modular diets in the management of IEM conditions.
- Prepare annual activities and travel plan and the budget for the same. Align with all the stakeholders and then execute the same.
Mumbai – HO
“Masters in Dietetics / Nutrition / Pharmacology / Biochemistry PG Diploma in Dietetics”
- 6-7 years of overall experience
- Experience of working as a dietitian in clinical setting
- Exposure to diet planning and treatment of Inborn Errors of Metabolism is a plus”